Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

3D lily flowers (quilling)

Hi all!!
After a huge brake I finally motivated myself to make something new... I was wondering if someone like my blog or not... 
I will be in Poland soon on my sister's wedding and I have started making gifts... This lily's are for my mother this picture is in her style :P. She has pictures with flowers and landscapes all over her place :).





I made this lilys with yellow shade strips 3mm width and 60cm long. Yellow pale flowers are also shaded with green powder :). Leaves are made with green shade strips 3mm width and different length :). 

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous, she will love them!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula ;) I really appreciate this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just find your blog and I think that every work of you are extremely beautiful. Congratulation! and thanks for sharing...I found the quilling technique only for three weeks but I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts