Total Pageviews

Thursday, 29 November 2012

3D angel quilling

Hello everyone!!! 

Christmas are so close so I let myself to fall into festive mood :D



So I made quilled angels and few other decorations but first thing first...:)


There is no Christmas without decorations :) angels, stars, snowflakes and other Christmas tree decorations :) I loved it as a child and I love this now :). Angels were very popular at my home so lets keep this tradition!! :D



I made my angel using strips 0.15, 0.3 and 1cm width  for the firs time I used decorative ribbons and I have to admit that gluing al things together was a big challenge :P. It would´t stuck together but with enormous amount of patience I did it!! :) so I want to show you my very first and the most favourite angel!! ta da...

1 comment:

Popular Posts