Total Pageviews

Thursday, 29 January 2015

3D quilling flowers :)

Hello!!

Here is little something for those who are  fed up with winter:).  Little variation with Campanula flowers, at least i tried to make them little bit similar to this species. This was my first project where I used hot glue... Mess everywhere :P. Thin threads were everywhere :P , but it was an interesting experience :). I felt like Penny from "The Big Bang Theory" :D.



Two years ago I made Lilac flowers and It was my first experience with wires, but it went ok :P. I found then paper with beautiful violet color I made few Christmas ornament but I wanted more :D. My very best friend love violet color, I will be visiting her soon so she should have big surprise :D. 



Something about making process, I made flowers similarly to Clivia flowers, beam is made with thin wires and covered with green crepe paper. To make steams I used white metallic paper 1cm wide and gold pearl marker. Here is picture how beam looks like before covering with crepe paper :). 



 Sorry that pictures are not that great, I have little problems with my camera and In Finland during winter its so hard to get good light :/. I made these photos using my phone.

Happy crafting everyone, and lets hope that spring will be here soon!!

5 comments:

  1. Kasiu! Piękna gałęź! Napracowałaś się jednak, ale efekt cudowny!
    A ze zdjęciami to tak jest - nawet we Wrocławiu trudno złapać dobre światło w środku zimy, ale wiosna już się zbliża!
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gdybym użyła porządnego aparatu nie miałabym problemow, niestety muszę go zanieść do serwisu :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Przestań przepraszać za to, że żyjesz! Kwiaty są prześliczne! jak wszystkie inne Twoje prace! Buziaki :*

      Delete
  3. You did am amazing job with your paper strips. Love all of them!!!
    Hugs from Belo Horizonte, Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kwiaty są przepiękne! Gratuluję i podziwiam

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts